It seems that during this time, there isn’t much light or we cannot see light at the end of the tunnel.
This isn’t necessarily true. A positive mentality will get us through this. A positive mentality is being able to see the message through the mess.
I have come up with a few things today that I am grateful for.
- I am able to workout from the comfort of my own home in my pyjamas instead of getting dressed to walk to the gym.
- Social Media. It can have it’s up’s and downs but reaching out to people or even following live workout streams can be a great help.
- Watching shows that I enjoy- I simply cannot get enough of Schitt’s Creek- it is pure joy and laughter
- Texting family or friends- I will message them multiple times a day just to see what they are doing or tell them what I have been doing.
- Drinking all the coffee without having to pay for it.
These are only small and simple things but we can do it, stay in, protect the health and wellbeing of people and yourself and see the positives.
If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.
Leave a Reply