Bloating is a normal thing to happen to our body. It can be due to eating something that your body doesn’t agree with, travelling or even during the time of the month. However, there are a few things that we can do to beat the bloat.
Here are some tips below:
- Keep an eye on your fibre. Too much fibre can cause you to bloat.
- Moderate the amount of processed foods that you eat. Everyone is different with how much sugary foods, takeaways etc. that they can handle, but too much of this can upset your stomach.
- Limit the amount of caffeine you have. Too much can cause a bloat.
- Ensure you drink your water.
- Make sure you get enough sleep. If you don’t sleep enough, your digestion won’t be effective.
- Chew your food. Don’t guzzle it down. Enjoy every little bite.
- Eat your greens. These are essential for good digestion.
- Don’t eat too much at once. Give your body enough time to digest.
- Limit the stress. When you are stressed your body won’t prioritise digestion.
- Don’t volume eat.
These are just a few things that you can do to take care of your tummy and give it a little help along the way.