Whatever your goal is, the top mistakes that people always make are the same and I want to share them with you.
- They don’t set goals.
The reason for this is that people don’t really know what they are. They know where they don’t want to be, but they don’t know where they want to be.
2. They don’t look at the limiting beliefs.
If you don’t look at the obstacles in your way and the underlying beliefs you won’t actually be able to gain the confidence to be successful and powerful.
3. They restrict themselves.
Restrictions are the big success killer. If you sit there and countdown the time until normal habits can resume, that is a big sign that the results you created won’t last.
What should we do then?
You should begin by asking yourself the following questions:
- What do I want to achieve?
- Why do I want to achieve this?
- When do I want to achieve this by?
- What steps do I need to take on a daily basis to reach this goal?
- What are the obstacles that can get in the way?
Live Like KK x