It is a new week.
If you need something to take into this week here it is:
- It is okay to say no. If you don’t feel up to doing something, say no. It doesn’t make you a bad person.
- Don’t put yourself out for others just to make them happy. If you have a lot of tasks you need to be doing, focus on the main ones and what you can do. Don’t overwork or over do it.
- Don’t try and impress everyone. If one thing in life is certain, someone is always going to judge or criticise you. The only person you need to make happy is yourself.
- Trust your instincts. If you feel as though something isn’t good or doesn’t feel right, the chances are it isn’t.
- Allow yourself to feel the emotions you do. It is all part of the journey.
What things are you taking into this week?