November is just around the corner. I want to ask you, when was the last time you made a goal for yourself? Not a broad goal, but ones that are specific, for example:
- Drink 2litres of water a day
- Get 7-9 hours of sleep each day
- Read a chapter of a book each night
- Turn of social media at 8pm each night
- Do business work each night
By setting yourself specific focused goals, you are more likely to achieve these as you can measure these more effectively over time.
Celebrate the small wins daily. Eventually these will add up to big results.
What are specific goals that you want to achieve?