Christmas films are everywhere, and one of the films that I recently watched was Love Actually. They quote “If you look for it, I’ve got a sneaky feeling you’ll find that love actually is all around.”
This couldn’t be more true given the current state of the world we live in. Here are a few thoughts of mine that have shown love.
- Coming home to Christmas cards from people who live on our street regardless if we know them or not
- Local pubs opening their doors for those who are alone of Christmas Day
- Carol singers out and about in the street
- Staff members dressing up as Santa to give the residents at our care home their Christmas presents
- My clients giving me amazing feedback about the progress they have made
- People making Christmas hampers for those who are struggling this festive period
- Being able to be with loved ones
There is so much that we can find love and joy from. What is making your heart warm this Christmas?