Intuition is the sense or deep feeling of knowing the right decision before you even make the choice.
An intuitive person has good empathetic abilities in terms of being able to sense what other people are thinking and/or feeling.
Here are some steps that you can take to connect to your intuition.
- Spend time in silence through meditation. By spending time with your own thoughts you increase your awareness of things.
- Get clear on what you want and want you don’t want. By having a clear vision, this helps you to navigate in the right direction.
- Watch how you talk to yourself. If you catch yourself in a negative moment ask yourself what is it that you are trying to tell yourself. Instead, give yourself an affirmation.
- Learn to listen to the hunches you have. If you have a hunch that something may be the case, our mind often fights this. Let the resistance go and accept the feeling you have.
- Follow your dreams. Do not put this off. This can lead to opportunities that your intuition was guiding you towards.
Take the time to stop, slow down, connect with yourself, nature, your senses and understand your intuition.