With Summer being here, there are bound to be parties, bbq’s and let’s not forget the long bank holiday weekend at the end of August.
What should you not do after a weekend of celebrations?
- Eat less the next day
- Not eating carbs to make up for it
- Do countless amounts of cardio.
What should you be doing?
- Prioritise your sleep and recovery
- Go back to your normal eating habits
- Move your body whether that is steps or a workout
- Remember that you had a good time and have made happy memories.
- Let go of what you can’t control.
You shouldn’t kick yourself for eating and drinking more than you feel was expected of you. The thing about metabolism is that there isn’t such a thing as working off the food you ate.
What needs to stop is the restricting and overeating cycles. Instead feed the body with wholesome foods all week.
All The Best,
Live Like KK x
Leave a Reply