Today, I am going to talk about journaling.
Journaling is keeping a diary in order to express thoughts.
By journalling you are able to prioritise any problems, fears and concerns that you may have.
It can also help us to achieve goals through keeping track of our intentions and gain confidence through seeing the progress that we are making.
This is a good ritual to put in place as more often than not we do not like to let out how we are truly feeling and to journal is one way that you can let your thoughts flow freely.
Journal Prompts for Anxiety:
- What is hurting me right now and how can I find relief?
- What does my anxiety feel, look and sound like to me?
- What does it feel like to forgive myself?
- What is something I need to let go of?
Journal Prompts for Self-Love:
- What makes me happy?
- What boundaries do I need to set for myself?
- How do I treat people I love? How can I do this to myself?
- Write down 5 self-love affirmations and repeat them on a daily basis.
Journal Prompts for Self-Discovery:
- What does my dream life look like?
- When do I feel most in tune with myself?
- What do I need more and less off in my life?
- What can I do today to bring me closer to my goals?
All The Best,
Live Like KK x