I want to remind you that just because the Christmas season has begun, it doesn’t mean that you have to be jumping for joy.
It is okay if:
- You aren’t in a festive mood
- Things aren’t going according to plan
- You set your holiday boundaries
- You take time for yourself
- You are grieving
- You feel anxious about Christmas
Allow yourself to feel and be how you want. Don’t be hard on yourself or force yourself to be cheerful and jolly. You are doing great where you are.
All The Best,
Live Like KK x