Hi. I hope you are doing well.
I want to give you tips on how to take care of your hormone health.
- Have breakfast within 30 minutes of getting up. In the morning our cortisol levels spike so in order to bring them back to safe level, eat food and nourish your body.
- Have coffee after breakfast. The reason for this is that caffeine can cause your cortisol levels to spike, so by eating before you drink coffee, you can prevent this.
- Ensure you have your dietary fats and micronutrients. These are vital for helping your body function so eat them.
- Get 7-9 hours sleep. Sleep is so important. Not enough sleep can affect our mood and also cause us to eat the wrong types of food. Your sleep matters.
- Control your stress levels. High stress is normally the main cause of hormonal imbalances. Take time out to de-stress. Move your body, meditate, watch a show you like, whatever helps you, do it, within reason.
All The Best,
Live Like KK x
Leave a Reply