Welcome to Live Like KK created by me Kayeesha.
I started my journey on Live Like KK after having worked in a gym for 3 years and studying to become a personal trainer, made me realise that there is more to living a healthy life than just fitness. It is important to take care of your physical, mental and spiritual wellness.
I suffered with anxiety and stress. I went through therapy and CBT along with being on antidepressants. I have learnt that you simply cannot fix your feelings of stress or anxiety, nor can you make them go away, however you can develop coping strategies to make your life easier during these difficult times. One of those ways is to work on your wellness as a whole.
This is where Live Like KK was born. I decided to train as a Life Coach with my niche being wellness and have a re-brand from getfitwithgomes. What inspires me to coach others, is that I want to be the help that I was unable find. From using my Life Coaching training combined with my life experiences, I want to guide people in becoming the best versions of themselves and creating the life that they want.
I help clients make their wellness the main priority through the use of holistic strategies. I work with my clients deeply in terms of touching upon core values, limiting beliefs, understanding who they are and creating a life they want to live. Everyone deserves to live a life that they are fulfilled and satisfied with.
On top of my coaching services, I offer Crystal Healing. I am a firm believer of how powerful crystals are and the impact they have on peoples lives.
What personal training does for your body, life coaching does for your mind.
- MSc Sports Management and The Business of Football (Birkbeck University of London- 2013-2014)
- BA Hons Football Studies (University of Bedfordshire- 2010-2013)
- Level 3 PT
- Life Coaching
- Crystal Healing
- Corporate Wellness Coaching
- Interview and CV writing
- Managing The Mind (Success Habits, Neuroplasticity, How To Stop Procrastinating, Holistc Health, Herbal Health, Mindful Listening, Mindfulness for Children, The Power Of The Mind, The Benefits of Tai Chi & The Science of Happiness).
- Sports Nutrition
- Massage/Sports Massage Practitioner
- Mindful Mental Health